First, thanks for all the compliments on my blog. They may have truly been intended or not, but I’ll take them. Even though my comment section tells folks the blog is moderated and the comment won’t be approved if it doesn’t pertain to the subject matter, I get all sorts of “comments” from people that apparently can’t read. So, I thought I’d take a few moments to answer some of the non-herbal comments.
1. If you want to start blogging, do it. You don’t need my opinion or permission. There are plenty of blog hosting sites around and an Internet search will find them all.
2. What software do I use? Scroll all the way to the bottom of your screen. It’ll tell you.
3. What template do I use? Mine is customized. I spent a lot of time doing it. If you want something that looks like mine, figure it out yourself – just like I did.
4. Want to be a guest blogger? Maybe. Send me an email and point me in the direction of your blog so I can see what you write about and how you write. Then we’ll talk.
5. Don’t bother trying to advertise your site, especially if it’s not herbal-related. (Viagra? Please.) My spam filter catches most of them and I’ll catch the rest. The only sites advertised here are my own and the blogs I follow. If you want to cross-link, again, send me an email and we’ll talk. Otherwise, I believe in the “delete” button.
If that doesn’t answer your question, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll help if I can.